Do You Need An Expert Partner to Help Improve Your Health?
A consultation can include a thorough review of your lab & exam reports as well as an in-depth look at your prescribed medicines. Suggestions and discussion of additional tests to talk with your MD about often follows. A review of your current supplement choice(s) includes suggestions on improving product quality and workable dosing. An emphasis will be made on ensuring safe combinations of supplements and drugs. The consultation will last approximately 20 minutes.
How do I schedule a consultation?
Simply order the consultation online paying $65.00 via PayPal to my email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (479) 253-5687 now to get started by use of a credit card!
Once payment is received we will contact you in preparation of your consultation. We will then schedule an appointment for either phone or SKYPE.
Your personal information and privacy is safe with us!
About Dr. Jim W. Fain:
I have 30 years plus experience in western medicine. While I am not a medical doctor, I am a published researcher, former Adjunct Professor, teacher and Chief Tech of Nuclear Medicine at Harbor UCLA Medical Center. I also hold a Calif. license as a psychotherapist (Marriage, Family & Child) and practiced Gestalt therapy for 12 years which is now inactive as I live in Arkansas.
I founded Fain’s Herbacy with the goal of bringing scientifically supported supplements to you for the lowest prices. My staff, under my direction, combines the best old ways with the support of science.
Jim Fain, PhD is a well read columnist for several periodicals. His articles on natural health cover the width and depth of herbal/health information as well as environmental impact on health.
Do You Know Dr. Fain?
1. He published his first scientific paper when he was 27 years old
2. is published at least 16 times in research medicine
3. has presented, contributed and taught at national meetings including;
The Society of Nuclear Medicine
The American Roentgen Ray Society in Toronto
The American Heart Association
The American Gastroenterological Association
4. held an adjunct professorship at both LA City College and California State
5. was Division Chief of Nuclear Med. at Harbor UCLA Med Ctr for 10 years.
6. made a life change, earned his PhD, passed rigorous California licensure exams practiced as a psychotherapist (marriage, family and child) for 12 years.
7. undertook 4 years additional training at the Gestalt Therapy Institute of LA
8. served as Hospital Commissioner, appointed by the Mayor, Eureka Springs
9. writes for periodicals such as The Citizen, Carroll County Currents and 2NJoy magazines, and has done so for over a decade on natural health issues.
Start On Your Road Now!
I (We) understand Jim Fain, PhD is not a medical doctor and the dietary opinions are what he (or his employees) would give as if you were part of his (their) family. Suggestions are made according to what you tell him (or employees of Fain’s Herbacy). Diagnosis is part of a medical practice and not done by Jim Fain, PhD or the Herbacy staff. Nutritional supplements are complimentary to but should never replace prescribed drugs w/o your medical doctor’s approval. By purchasing this consultation, I (we) agree to hold Jim Fain, Fain’s Herbacy & employees fault free for any or all outcome of choosing to use nutritional supplements.